This time, it is really Spring!
Save the dandelions!
Pick the flowers; weed them out; mow if you must. (You’ll never get rid of them all.) Just don’t treat your yard with herbicides or pesticides! Check out this post for more info.
Tuesday, March 21:
- Chess Club (all ages!) from 7 to 9 pm
Wednesday, March 22:
- Fiber Arts from 6 to 9 pm
Thursday, March 23:
- Coding Club from 7 to 8 pm
Friday, March 24:
- Fermentation Fans from 7 to 9 pm
Saturday, March 25:
- Not All Snakes Slither from 10 – 11:30
- Destination Imagination from 12:30 – 3:30 pm
- Video Production from 2 to 4 pm
Sunday, March 19:
- Quilting 101 – Field Trip! Sounthern Comforters Quilt Guild Show
- Animation Meetup from 2 to 4 pm
Save the dates!!
Come show us what you make at the Maker Festival, Saturday April 15th. Sign up here.
There’s space left in Summer Camps. Information is here.
The next Repair Cafe is scheduled for April 22nd!